Friday, August 2, 2013

Mastectomy Scars Healing Video


Hard to believe sometimes, but in exactly 4 weeks it will be 1 year since my mastectomy surgery.  While I have shared a variety of photos here on my blog, with and without a top, this is my very first video of my mastectomy scars.  In fact, it is my very first YouTube video ever.

I talk about my breast cancer experience, show photos and now videos in hopes of helping and supporting others who are going through the same thing.  Living life as a flat chested woman is not as scary as it may sound, at least for me it isn't.  I'm completely and utterly happy as I am and more confident than I have ever been in my entire life.  I won't ramble on here since the short video is pretty much what I wanted to say, for now.  There will be a variety of more videos to come.

Wishing you all a beautiful day!

Peace,
Rocki

No comments: